1) Comfortlink™ II Communicating Capability Enables system to communicate its status and settings to the comfort control.
2) Communicating User Interface Clearly displays Comfortlink II diag nostics to your installer for easy setup and service.
3) Simplified Three-Wire Connection Allows for easy installation and is less invasive to the structure of your home.
4) Variable-Speed Blower Motor with Comfort-ATM Allows quieter system startups and shutdowns, greater efficiency and more thorough heat circulation. Also helps control humidity levels during summer months.
5) Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter Highly reliable ignition system pro vides longer service life.
6) Two-Stage Gas Valve Adjusts fuel use based on your heating demand, so you use gas more efficiently without sacrificing comfort.
7) Aluminized Heat Exchanger Made of aluminized steel and crimped, not welded, for greater resistance to stress cracks and much longer life.
8) Efficient Burners Multi-port in-shot burners perfectly shape the flame cone to maximize heat and minimize fuel use.